We a team of people who have responded to God's call to serve the people and families! Each of us does this to the best of our ability and capacity. The question: "Who is to change the world?" We answer: "Everyone of us does what we can and where we can!"
Invites all and is not indifferent to the problem of orphans in Africa to become a part of our ministry. Become our representative in your region.
Welcome to the team!
Transformation of society through education, that will result in church planting and transformed nations.
Educate and equip qualified missionaries for church planting across northeastern Africa. Education, charity projects, and church planting is the path to change in society.
- Design and implement missionary educational program built around local culture and mentality
- Create church planting programs for Kenya, South Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda, and Tanzania.
- Creating an orphanage, and helping them get an education and proper Christian Morals
- Establish rehabilitation center for girls rescued from sex slavery, to teach them life skills and help them find jobs.
- The development of additional charitable projects with the aim of achieving a deep interaction with the local population for the further transformation of the society
Mike Reznik – founder and director of the mission , which was founded in 4 october 2015. Since 1997, Michael has been an active member of the church youth ministry, and later became a youth leader. Since 2000, began his missionary path to serve in Kyrgyzstan and Russia. In 2003 he founded and headed the Ternopil Missionary Institute "Heart of Help". During the period of 2003-2010. Under the leadership of Mike helped prepared and send missionaries and ministers in the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, India, Ukraine, Kenya, Malawi, South Sudan, Rwanda. From 2010 to 2012 Mike led the International Teams Ukraine and was a member of the international board of the Board of the organization, together with International Teams presidents of the United States, Canada, England, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Australia and Ukraine. This international organization working in more than 60 countries around the world.
I believe in the professional approach to preaching the gospel. I believe that the professional work, perseverance and concentration on the goal, we can achieve very powerful, visible and has tangible results. We need a strategic approach to ministering in Africa, to take into account all the details of the mentality of its people and the maximum to apply this knowledge to effectively achieve their goals.
Join our team and be witnesses to the transformation of the nations!